Friday, October 24, 2014

My First Blog

Sony A99, Sony Zeiss 135 f1.8 lens
I am taking the leap into blogging. Not knowing how to spell, use words that are much larger than five letters, and not understanding the English language, I may be in trouble. Reading other photographers blogs makes me want to try my hand at it, so here goes. This blog will be about my photography adventures, skills, talking about different cameras, my settings and just what is fun in my life at the moment. My goal is to improve my writing skills, which I have none, and my photography skills.

The photo was taken at the Texas Renaissance Festival during the 1001 Dreams weekend. There were fairies everywhere to take photos of. 

Well there you have it, my first blog. That wasn't so bad was it?

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment